We’re hiring! Are you a dynamic pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding new position? Then consider Boyer Children’s Clinic!
Boyer is the largest Early Intervention services provider in Seattle – offering pediatric speech-language, occupational, and physical therapies, early education programming, nurse coordination, medical consultation and family support services – and has been a vital resource for children with special needs and their families since 1942. Together we can change lives, and give all children in our community the chance to thrive! To learn more about Boyer, please visit www.boyercc.org.
As a Speech Language Pathologist at Boyer, your extraordinary care, consideration, and advocacy will ensure that children receive the life-changing services they need. In being part of our organization, our team-based approach fosters the opportunity where:
- You will develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting
- You will make a difference for the health of a community
- You will commit to delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual’s gender identity, financial ability, or citizenship status
- Masters of Science degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. Background in neurogenic speech disorders and language disorders is desired, but not required
- D.T. training and experience in the handling of children with cerebral palsy and the treatment of neuromuscular and developmental problems is desired
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Must possess valid Washington State Driver’s License and automobile insurance
BENEFITS AND AMENITIES:
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you
- An impressive and generous benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental, HSA, FSA, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, and 403B retirement plan
- We understand that life happens. Because of this we offer a 37.5 hour workweek and autonomy in scheduling your workdays
- We will guide you through the process for eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs
Do you want to become a member of an agency that is committed to providing life-changing care to all children and families in our community who need us? Then consider joining a phenomenal team who have the same ideals and goals as you!
TO APPLY: For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Since 1942, Boyer Children’s Clinic has worked to empower families and improve the lives of children with special needs. We recognize the impact of a diverse staff who reflect the families we serve, and we continuously strive to extend our core values of equity and inclusion into the broader community. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment at Boyer, especially members of underrepresented groups and veterans.