Boyer Children’s Clinic is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to provide occupational therapy to children with neuromuscular disorders and atypical or delayed development and/or with perceptual problems.
Boyer Children’s Clinic provides medical, therapy, special education and family services to infants and young children with cerebral palsy and other developmental delays and their families. For more information on Boyer Children’s Clinic, please visit www.boyercc.org.
Major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assessment and occupational therapy treatment for agency children, in client homes, other community sites, and in the center.
- Perform case management and other administrative requirements.
- Perform training related duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy, Master’s of Science degree preferred.
- Previous experience of up to 2 years as an occupational therapist working with children who have disabilities or equivalent desired.
- WA state license is required.
- N.D.T. training and experience in the handling of children with cerebral palsy and the treatment of neuromuscular and developmental problems is desirable.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, parents, staff, co-workers, and physicians.
- Ability to instruct parents and other persons involved in the handling and management of the impaired child.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess valid Washington State Driver’s License and automobile insurance.
To Apply: Please go to https://www.indeedjobs.com/boyer-childrens-clinic-27bb737/jobs/88c63ae9022518a7fff3